Re: [NTLK] door clip removal

From: Andre Baron (abaron_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Dec 21 2001 - 05:35:03 EST

Actually I had the brilliant inspiration do this while I was doing a brain
and screen transplant between a 2k and 2100 (I purchased a 2100 online, but
the case was in worse condition then mine, though the screen was nicer) All
you do is remove the back cover (4 screws then start from the bottom and
work your way up the newt, being careful not to push to hard and break the
tabs) Once the back cover is off, remove the plastic that holds the clips
in place, squeeze the tabs and viola there you have a working clip. Just
re-assemble reverse of the first. If you are worried about pulling the
clips out and losing them, then just swap the back covers and be done.

André