[NTLK] door clip removal

From: Eugene Y (eugeney_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 22:32:06 EST

With all this talk of door clips, it's motivating me to perform a
transplant of the door clips from my dead (broken-screen) Newton 2000 to
my other (working) 2100.

Call me 'special' but I can't figure out how to safely remove the two
clips from the body. I've considered using the brute-force method, which
involves the use of a tiny flathead screwdriver, lots of shoving, and
perhaps some cursing; however, knowing me I'd probably break the clips
in the process.

So....to those in the know, what's the proper way to remove those darn
clips? Oh yeah, and if it's not obvious, the proper way to re-attach
them?

Thanks!
Eugene