Re: [NTLK] NOTES PROBLEM

From: Eric Byrne (ericbyrne_at_eircom.net)
Date: Fri Dec 21 2001 - 18:55:23 EST

Hello there,
the notepad app has a bug in this regard, but if you are cutting and pasting
into the notepad always make sure
that the vertical line appears showing where the text will end up or it may
appear ok at first but after, say
scrolling up or down, or opening or closing the notepad the text may end up
overlapped.
If you do end up with overlapped text cutting and pasting usually just cuts
and pastes the whole mess, and never works well for me. So what I do if this
happens, is to place the cursor at the beginning of the overlapped text, and
use the space bar of the on screen keyboard to move the offending text
forward, by pressing it repeatedly!
This has separated many a jumbled text for me when nothing else worked,
Regards,
Eric Byrne