Re: [NTLK] Taking screenshots

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Mon Dec 24 2001 - 21:35:07 EST

on 24/12/01 15:25, Apostolos Koutropoulos at admiralak_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> ok,
> I updated from my old NTK 1.6 to NTK 1.6.4
> My Newton 2.0 defs are version 1.2d2
> My Newton 2.1 defs are version 1.2d6
>
> I have ROM MAPs for up to version NOS 2.0 (526205)
>
> I still get this screenshot (image attached ) :-(
> And yes under layout I do select Newton 2000Landscape
>

> My computer is a mac (tried installing NTK under VPC in NT4
> but there were probs)...
>
> Any ideas?

Yes, don't send attachment to the list, they are filtered out. Next, try
allocating more memory to NTK. Select the NTK icon in the Finder, then File
-> "Get Info...".

I have 20 MB allocated to NTK.

-Laurent.

dangling pointer n.: [common] A reference that doesn't actually lead anywhere (in C and some other languages, a pointer that doesn't actually point at anything valid). Usually this happens because it formerly pointed to something that has moved or disappeared. Used as jargon in a generalization of its techspeak meaning; for example, a local phone number for a person who has since moved to the other coast is a dangling pointer. Compare dead link.