Re: [NTLK] Taking screenshots

From: Apostolos Koutropoulos (admiralak_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 24 2001 - 22:56:43 EST

1) I am a macuser :) (someone else asked on the list)
2) I game my NTK memory steroids (so to speak) -- gave it
45MB. Still teh same result :(
The width of the "screenshot" is actually normal. What
isn't normal is that the left most 1/3 of the newtonscreen
is the only thing that is captured by the screenshot action
and its streeeeeeeeched throughout the area of the
"screenshot".

any ideas ?
-- I am currently playing around to see if anything works

AK

=====
----DJ AdmiralClub Admiralty 2001http://www.club-admiralty.com