Re: [NTLK] Newton Software - Fixed for me anyways

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 28 2001 - 01:27:56 EST

my PC junior is doing just fine, thank you...with
Windows 3.1, 640kb RAM, and a 12" color monitor
(connected to a 9-pin dot matrix Okidata printer...w i
d e carriage!) I also have it networked using
Lantastic v5...I love that wireless keyboard too!
(now, if I can only get my AT&T EO-440 networked!)
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Chris Chapman <pan1k_at_earthlink.net> wrote:

> Well, my NeXTbox aint much better;). It's got 128MB
> of ram and a 1gb
> HD. woohooooooo.
> On Thursday, December 27, 2001, at 09:34 PM, James
> Elliott wrote:
>

> > I've got a sweet Quadra 700 as my ftp server. I
> have eight megs of
> > RAM, an
> > ethernet connection, and a two-gig hard drive.
> Can you get any better
> > than
> > that?
> >
> > -James
> >
> >> On 12/27/01, Ken Whitcomb quoth:
> too.....
> >>
> >> Not me, mine's right out in the living room.
> >>
> >> (so any possible thief will steal it instead of
> the PowerBook in the
> >> bedroom)
> >>
> >> later
> >> --