Re: [NTLK] [ANN] ATA Support 1.0b1

From: Stainless Steel Rat (ratinox_at_peorth.gweep.net)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 18:43:31 EDT

I'm not sure if this is a genuine bug or a lack of a final feature.

SBM's Card Eject sees the card and allows me to eject (unmount) it. When I
eject the card, Card Eject insists on reactivating (mounting) it. This
works fine except that if the card is not inserted it does not error or
complain that the card is missing, and in fact a phantom of the card
appears to be mounted.

The ATA driver's unmounting appears to work correctly.

--
Rat <ratinox_at_peorth.gweep.net>    \ Warning: pregnant women, the elderly, and
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ children under 10 should avoid prolonged