Re: [NTLK] [ANN] ATA Support 1.0b1

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 18:56:02 EDT

>SBM's Card Eject sees the card and allows me to eject (unmount) it. When I
>eject the card, Card Eject insists on reactivating (mounting) it. This
>works fine except that if the card is not inserted it does not error or
>complain that the card is missing, and in fact a phantom of the card
>appears to be mounted.

OK, I forgot to mention it in the documentation ;)
Never ever use SBM's Card Eject with ATA partitions.

Card Eject deactivates packages on the card.
ATA Support deactivates packages on the partition (well, right now, I
have an horrible doubt) but also unmount it logically and therefore
deletes the store object from the memory.

Here is another known bug: at startup, the Newton generates a -10059
error for every non ata card inserted (I don't know if you have it if
there is an ata card there). This sounds like a DebugStr I left
somewhere.

Paul

--
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/