[NTLK] Announcing Newton Alive Forum and Website

From: Kim Howe (khowe_at_omninet.net.au)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 23:57:31 EDT

G'day

I am pleased to announce the opening of Newton Alive. Check out the website
at
http://www.syndicomm.com/communities/newton/

The website will be updated with news as it occurs. If anyone has any news
they think should be added, you can email me at kimhowe_at_syndicomm.com.

I hope lots of NewtonTalkers will come and join in. I'm looking for staff
to help too, and have some free and half price accounts for the right
people.

I'm in the chat area there at the moment (8:54PM PST) if anyone wants to
drop in and say hi!

Kim Howe
kimhowe_at_synicomm.com