Re: [NTLK] Battery update and question

From: Don Levick, M.D. (donlevick_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 21:37:41 EDT

So far, there are requests for over 40 batteries and still growing. I will
get a quote on price from BTI at Macworld. Hopefully, I can purchase them in
bulk, then I will email those interested and they can pay me cost plus
shipping (I am not looking for profit here).

As before, if interested in purchasing a rechargable battery manufactured by
BTI, email me with how many you would like, off list at
donlevick_at_earthlink.net

Question: is there a utility that can tell total hours that a Newton has
been in use in its lifetime?

________
Kermit was wrong:
 It IS easy being green