Re: [NTLK] Removing screen protector

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 11:11:04 EDT

>On Friday, July 13, 2001, at 10:41 AM, Anthony Velasco wrote:
>> OK, polling the group again....If enough members respond to me to make
>> it
>> worth CK efforts, maybe we can get them to do another production run
>> for the
>> MP2K series? Please respond to me off list with a quantity you would
>> ultimately like to have (do consider the average current price and add a
>> couple of bucks more for buffer). Also include whether you would be
>> willing
>> to pre-pay (or not) for your projected quantity (including shipping,
>> tax,
>> etc.). I'll tally, summarize and contact CK. Anyone have an appropriate
>> contact name for Concept Kitchen?
>
>Hi!
>
>I would certainly pay $50 for 2 dozens of WriteRights. I'm about to run
>out of my current stock and I too am afraid of the NuShield, although
>I'm more afraid to use a bare screen...
>
>-Laurent.

I am using NuShield with no problems at all.

When I got my Newt 2100, I took it apart and gave it a good cleaning
around the screen.

Then applied the NuShield.

Whenever I notice some dirt on the screen I clean it. If it is on the
back side, out comes the NuShield, clean the dirt and back in it goes.

Seems to work okay.

To me, the WriteRights scare me since they stick to the screen.

Sushi