[NTLK] SER-001 End of run

From: PCBman (pcbman_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 16:16:54 EDT

Hi Everyone,

Well, I have sold-out the second batch of SER-001 boards.

Thanks to all those of you who have bought one (or more!).

If you are still interested in obtaining a board, I would request
that you send me an email entitled "SER-001 Backorder".

Obviously, I need to order the parts in quantity and so I need
enough orders to make it worthwhile.

Send your request to:

pcbman_at_ix.netcom.com

Please just include your name, shipping address and quantity.
If you want to ask me a question or have a comment, send me
a separate email with an appropriate subject line so that I
can filter them.

Thanks,

David Humphreys

PS Stay tuned for some interesting hardware developments from
the Laboratories of PCBman in the coming months :))