Re: [NTLK] Missing Flood of Newts

From: Samuel Jacobson (sjacobso_at_chuma.cas.usf.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 01:58:52 EDT

Dear Clay,
  While I do not know what has happened to the "flood of Newts" I did get a
chance to visit DisneyWorld in April and I saw that they were using the "Via
Wearable Computer" (http://www.flexipc.com/index.htm is my best guess as I
had to try and piece this together myself with only being able to chat to
one Disney park employee, and this only resulted in the name of the machine
he was using (Via), not the website). While this does not mean that they
still do not use the Newton it does give a hint of the possible direction
the company may be going...

Respectfully,

Sam