[NTLK] cannot use the modem: what could be the reason?

From: Oliver Hardt (hardt_at_u.arizona.edu)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 21:36:50 EDT

Hello: i am not a very experienced newtonan, so this question may sound
silly to you: I have a MP2100 and a hayes optima 336 modem. whenever I try
to use the modem, for example in nethopper, I get the errormessage: -16022
(which translates to Operation failed because a resource was not available).
What kind of resource could that be? Thanks. Olli.