Re: [NTLK] eMate Memory Update

From: Ryan Layton (ryan_at_macdeaf.com)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 01:23:09 EDT

Many thanks John! (and all others working to procure more eMate
upgrades)

I'm one of those eMate owners who would hang onto his eMate longer if
NewerRAM would make another batch of memory upgrades. I had the chance
several times to buy one over the years and never did it. AARGH! This
time I'll snap one up immediately.

Are they (NewerRAM) willing to do it without a reseller taking charge of
the batch? Would it help if we got a bunch of people to put some money
up front to convince them to do a batch?

Any idea on what an eMate upgrade would cost from this possible batch?

Please do keep us posted, and once again thanks!!

Ryan
uMP2100, eMate owner