Re: [NTLK] eMate Memory Update

From: Ben Armstrong (punkelf_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 01:49:40 EDT

On 7/24/01 10:23 PM, "Ryan Layton" <ryan_at_macdeaf.com> wrote:

> Many thanks John! (and all others working to procure more eMate
> upgrades)

Indeed!
> I'm one of those eMate owners who would hang onto his eMate longer if
> NewerRAM would make another batch of memory upgrades.

Count me as another.
> Any idea on what an eMate upgrade would cost from this possible batch?
Yeah at least speaking for myself price could really influence how many of
us would be willing to speak with our wallets.

On a side note to the person who was wondering about using an emate for
college... That is exactly what I got mine for and have never regretted it.
My trusty green pal replaced a palm m105 and folding keyboard which I had
for like two weeks before I dropped it. Luckily I could get my money back
put it into the emate and never looked back.

ben
--
"The fact that the scientific investigator works 50 percent of his time by
nonrational means is, it seems, quite insufficiently recognized."--