Re: [NTLK] 802.11b Wireless Cards?

From: Mark Fellows (mark.fellows_at_unitedmessaging.com)
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 16:32:18 EDT

According to the author, the existing Newton driver ONLY works in Ad Hoc
mode, i.e. it won't work with an access point (like the AirPort Base
Station) yet.

The advantage of the base station is to support multiple connections and
give them access to a wired network or the Internet. I guess you could
accomplish the same thing using your PC as the network router. I'll try
that if/when I get it working in Ad Hoc mode.

- Mark