Re: [NTLK] So much for presumed obsolescence

From: Paul Nuernberger (pen1_at_spiff.net)
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 23:40:17 EDT

SO, why not use a USB-Ethernet adapter ? Then you could either use Internet
Connection Sharing, or other similar software. With some you might even be
able to publish the Newton Web Server via port-forwarding.

Just a thought - besides, being an ex-corporate tech myself, I quite relish
the thought of any knowledgeable Newton owner person putting one over on the
corporate IT stooges filling the marketplace these days. Most of them are
totally worthless in & out of their field IMNSHO. YMMV.

Paul Nuernberger