Re: [NTLK] Revelar is closing the shop

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 07:23:02 EDT

Subject: Re: [NTLK] Revelar is closing the shop
From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>

> Unfortunately, I cannot get RCU to run on my 2000 Powerbook. It crashes
> every time with a type 15 error (I think) Notable works fine, but not RCU.
> :-( I would not recommend buying it if you are on a USB-based Mac, even with
> an adapter.

I may have a fix for this, as this happened to me on a WallStreet G3 and
a 7300 w/G3 upgrade, both running OS 9.1

Do not launch RCU by choosing an alias (I have my apps neatly
categotized in my Apple menu, using aliases),
you have to double click it directly. I don't know why, and can't even
imagine why, but it worked for me.

--
Mark Rollins
mark_at_mrollins.com