Re: [NTLK] Putting on the asbestos suit....

From: MacPhx (baphx_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2001 - 08:35:46 EDT

on 7/28/01 8:30 AM, Eric L. Strobel at fyzycyst_at_home.com wrote:

>> Since I lost my Palm IIIv a while back, and I was able to "acuire" my Ne=
wtMP
>> 120, I was wondering how I could combine the operabilty of the current
>> PalmOS with my MP.
>>=20
>> Any suggestions for sw?
>=20
> What "operability" do you mean? What is the functionality you're missing=
?
> Do you mean sync-ing with the desktop? Or do you prefer Graffiti to
> actually having the PDA learn YOUR handwriting (as opposed to the other w=
ay
> around)? If you give us the specifics about what capabilities you're mos=
> interested in duplicating (or, likely, exceeding) then I'm sure you're
> likely to be flooded with suggestions and ideas.
> - Eric.

Ok, thanks for the reminder; I need to be specific.

Here goes. I liked the ability to start to a screen which offered different
apps that I could chose from. I want to have the ability to turn on my MP12=
0
and see what I have installed and pick from there=8BDate, Notepad, etc.

And I also prefer the Graffiti on the New PalmOS(not the one that Palm made
for the Newton).

That is the operatbility that I want.

--=20
MacPhx
Devoted/Addicted/Obsessed with Macintosh
"The Phoenix will Rise"
KillGates, Inc.