Re: [NTLK] Putting on the asbestos suit....

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 11:30:06 EDT

somewhere near the temporal coordinates of 7/28/01 8:20 AM, the entity known
as MacPhx transmitted the following from baphx_at_earthlink.net:

> Since I lost my Palm IIIv a while back, and I was able to "acuire" my NewtMP
> 120, I was wondering how I could combine the operabilty of the current
> PalmOS with my MP.
>
> Any suggestions for sw?

What "operability" do you mean? What is the functionality you're missing?
Do you mean sync-ing with the desktop? Or do you prefer Graffiti to
actually having the PDA learn YOUR handwriting (as opposed to the other way
around)? If you give us the specifics about what capabilities you're most
interested in duplicating (or, likely, exceeding) then I'm sure you're
likely to be flooded with suggestions and ideas.

- Eric.