Re: [NTLK] Homemade screen protectors

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 08:48:39 EDT

on or about 7/31/01 12:56 AM, the following may or may not have been typed
by James Elliott at rootbeeraddict_at_pop.vip.sc5.yahoo.com:

> That was what I thought, so I asked you folks. In looking closely at
> the area around the screen, it seems to make a pretty tight fit.
> This makes me doubt that slipping the protector under the plastic
> round the edge of the screen will work. I guess I'll give it a try
> though.

My thoughts exactly. All the transparancies we have at my work are WAY too
thick. Not only can't I imagine forcing that under the edges around the
screen, I can't even imagine how the stylus would register through something
that thick (or if it does, it can't be as pinpoint accurate). Not only is
it thick, it's also stiff.

- Eric.