Re: [NTLK] waba & VNC

From: Steve Weyer (weyer_at_kagi.com)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 09:32:38 EDT

> From: Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net>
>

> On Mon, 30 Jul 2001, Steve Weyer wrote:
>
>> To run Waba apps, all you should need is the Waba VM, and the .pkg file for
>> each app. And most have been tested so shouldn't get normal app errors. I
>
> And the class packages for the standard Waba classes and possibly Wextras
> as well (should be included in the Waba distribution archive)

Victor's right -- you also need at least waba.pkg (std Waba classes);
and maybe other library packages as needed by specific apps.

(I guess the vacations and trips I've been taking over past 6 weeks have
been having the intended effect of making these details fade...)

--
Steve
http://www.kagi.com/weyer/#Waba