[NTLK] Re: Emate speedup

From: John Dickie (J.Dickie_at_LTScotland.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 03:30:48 PDT

Stephanie (&Woo &others),

Thanks for the info - I'm not sure how confident I am about performing
brain-surgery on my wee green pal. I think I'll wait till there are some
pictures to follow!

What's the real-world difference in speed for an eMate? Is it very obvious
or kind of Mac Plus to LCII speedup? I use a D-Link 660 ethernet card for
docking - might that process be affected?

Sorry for all these questions!

John