[NTLK] Need Caret Utility 2nd Attempt

From: David Deranian (deranian_at_.att.net)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 08:19:02 PDT

Hello Eveyone!

Good to see the new list growing. I lurk a lot, but I've been actively reading the list nearly everyday since back in the "Sean era".

Here's my question today. I'm using my 2100 more and more for fast note taking, and for that reason, Digital Ink Is the way to go so I can do the conversion to text later on. The problem is that I find writing in Digital Ink awkward with the "Insert New Words at Caret" activated. Yet, in order to toggle that feature on or off takes no less than 5 taps every time you want to change it. Kind of a pain in the butt.

Is there a small applet or utility that would make that feature readily accessable so that you could toggle it on and off easily with one tap? Thanks for any info anyone can provide.

Warm Regards,
-David Deranian