[NTLK] Kudos to Victor & company (and Gary)

From: Jim Anderson (jiman_at_microsoft.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 08:19:13 PDT

        I just wanted to add to the general chorus of kudos to Victor
and the rest of the newtontalk.net folks for all their hard work. I also
want to nominate Gary Moody as the Official Newton Avatar of Wrath for
the list...

        Cheers,

        Jim Anderson

        Let's think of the merits and the virtues of the band, 'Black
Sabbath'.