[NTLK] Re: MP2k Carrying Case?

From: Larry Zasitko (l.zasitko_at_sk.sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 20:24:45 PDT

I have had a ripoff pouch for just over three years (hard to realise that I
have had the 2100 that long....) and I really like the pouch. It still looks
great and protects my Newton really well (it has fallen while in the pouch a
couple times with no harm). When I looked I could not find it locally or
elsewhere close to me so I phoned them direct and ordered it and hed it in
less than a week. Great service. There are actually two versions of this
pouch, one with a belt clip (that's what I have) and one with a belt loop,
price is the same either way. Their phone number is: 800-648-8910. Just had
a look on their site and they only talk about the belt clip and no mention
of the loop, may have to ask them if that is what you want.

Larry Zasitko