[NTLK] power supply for NE2000

From: Kolbjørn Barmen (kolla_at_nvg.ntnu.no)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 08:48:22 PDT

The other day I bought a power supply with output 6V 1300mA.
Any reason why this shouldnt work? I read on the info-newt that people
have friend their newtons using 3rd party power supplies, but I thought
that a device would not pull any more power than what it needs, ie that
the power supply above is capable of pulling 1.3A, if the device pulls
that much. On the back of the newton it says 7.5V max 1.2A.

-- kolla