Re: [NTLK] Newton and REX

From: matthew_at_crescent.org.uk
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 09:22:45 PDT

This old chestnut! Someone stuck one in the side of a newt and it saw it as a
memory card so we're half way there! There was some work done on the protocols
and memory layout of the rex devices independently.

And that's the story so far. My programming skills are comparable to the dodo
so it won't be coming from me but I'd pay a little for the ability to sync
between them :-)

Matthew