Re: [NTLK] Eclipse

From: Michael Drabicki (drabicki_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 10:57:38 PDT

>I think it was over in Africa. BTW, I didn't see it on my MP130. How do
>you see it?
>
>- Eric.

When I started my Newt for the first time today, a circle appeared
covering the Newton Lightbulb logo. Then a dark circle goes across
the first circle, dimming the security pin keypad and owner info.
Maybe it only works if you are set up for a pin. It is very dramatic
and the first time I saw it, years ago, thought my MP 130 was going
belly up. I love it!

-Mike

--
Mike Drabicki