Re: [NTLK] notes and scrolling..

From: by way of Victoria and Monte (esworp_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 18:50:32 PDT

Has anyone suggested NoteScroller by Catamount Software.

http://www.catamount.com/#software

This software places an up/down arrow on Notepad status bar.

When either arrow is tapped the notes begin 'motorized' scrolling.

Scrolling speed is adjustable - the range being 10 to 200 pixels.

Monte Zelazny

Note slider still isn't quite right. Golly i hate to sound all
persnikety! I remember installing something small that plugged into
the notes app to make it just like, say, a windows (ug) or mac
window... a little bar you could click and drag... i just can recall
the name...
noteslider wasnt it, though... it seems to imply that you select the
invcrement by which you may scroll, phooey! :p