Re: [NTLK] No longer supported software...

From: Tom Sheppard (TSheppard_at_home.com)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2001 - 19:00:29 PDT

On 2001-06-21 13:51, "John M. Powell" <quixjuan_at_QuixNet.net> wrote:

> I just tried to contact Concept Kitchen about Sticky Newts - the reply?
>
> We no longer have that product, sorry.
> Customer Service

If I remember correctly, the good folks at Burr Oak Software created Sticky
Newts. They're currently Pocket PC developers now, may God have mercy on
their souls, but you might try contacting them about the product. Their web
site doesn't have any mention of their Newton products though.

http://www.burroak.on.ca/

...Tom