Re: [NTLK] Subject: Binhexer: help?

From: Andy Pasulka (anp_at_imaxx.net)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 04:11:09 PDT

> From: "Darl Singh" <darl_at_ses.net.nz>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Subject: Binhexer: help?
> Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 12:13:38 +1200
>
> Thanks - but that doesn't seem to work either :-( - Stuffit doesn't
> frecognise them as anything it can work with (not an association problem,
> its giving me errors as it tries to do its thing).
>
> Thanks anyway :-(

Stuffit Expander (v.5.5) sometimes give me grief about Binhexed files
(particularly very large multipart binhexed files), but when I take them
into Stuffit Deluxe and manually select the file to decode it, the file
decodes correctly. Try that, if you haven't already.

ANP

--
Saladware Punk
anp_at_imaxx.net