[NTLK] AW: My Newton is DOA

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 05:38:57 PDT

Don,

You should try the so called Brain Wipe, but I hope you have a backup of your data!
While holding the RESET-Button hold the switch-on till a nice window appears asking you if you really want to erase all of the data.
Answering with YES the Brain Wipe procedure will kill all data and installed extensions which may have caused the crash before.

Regards
Johannes