Re: [NTLK] MP2000 & Extras for Sale

From: Bill Davis (newton_at_ecity.net)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 21:37:34 PDT

>The pictures are up now!! There are a total of 47 pictures detailing
>just about everything I thought you might want to see before buying.
>You can view them at:
>
>http://homepage.mac.com/joelwatson/PhotoAlbum.html

Wow...47 Pictures -- talk about "full disclosure"!!! :)

Probably the best Newton sale advertisement I've seen yet. (iTools is
pretty handy for making web photo albums, ain't it!)

Hey, Rich....suggestion for a new category for the This Old Newt "Newtie"
Awards for this year: "Best Newton For-Sale ad". Joel wins
automatically... ;)

 - Bill