Re: [NTLK] NCU Query

From: Chris Searles (csearles_at_netcologne.de)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 11:34:10 EST

>Hi there,
>
>just wondering - how do you sync your newtons with the Palm Desktop???
>
>Cheers
>
>Peter
>Am Donnerstag den, 1. November 2001, um 13:56, schrieb Chris Searles:

that's what I asked myself a long time until I discovered the following
two sites:

http://www.palmonmac.com/article.php?sid=33

http://rzaix340.rz.uni-leipzig.de/~pge94abz/ (=> Tips&Tricks)

the latter's in German, but judging by your mail ( the "Am Donnnerstag
..." bit you shouldn't have any problems with it...

Chris Searles