Re: [NTLK] Recommendations regarding MP2000 <> Windows PIM sync?

From: John M. Powell (iwillbefreedotcom_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 13:03:27 EST

I've got Outlink and Lookout - supposedly they both sync to Outlook2000
but I've had mixed results. And with the additional info I can store in
the Newton, it's just gotten to the point where syncing is no longer
feasible. As soon as I have some spare cash, I'm gonna have to pick up
a spare 2100 as it's become such an intregal (sp?) part of my life.

John