Re: [NTLK] Titanium stylus....yeah right...

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 15:59:23 EST

I needed to get a replacement stylus back from before
I sent in my 2000 to Apple for upgrade. The tip fell
out of my original Apple Aluminum stylus and got lost
in the carpet somewhere. (go figure) I tried several
different stylus's (even a retractable limited edition
Apple Newton branded cross work-alike...that I ended
up dropping and breaking...but hey, I still have my
Newton Keychain!)
I got the PDA Panache pen, and it worked perfectly.
Then I sent my Newt into Apple for repair and they
replaced the stylus...I have never used it because I
liked the weight and feel of the PDA Panache pen
better.
Hmmm, I wonder if I can $40 for mine on eBay?
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_mac.com> wrote:

> on 02-11-2001 7:21, Ed Kummel at tech_ed_at_yahoo.com
> wrote:
>
> > Or you can go to PDA Panache:
> http://www.pdapanache.com/products.asp
> > and get their Newton pen. For $15 it's quite nice!
> > What's cool is that it's black anodized aluminum
> and if you have access to a
> > lathe you can put your own design on it!
>
> And I think it's a very good stylus too, using my
> third now and still love
> it, don't want to go back to the original one, so if
> you want a great stylus
> that fits in your Newt, this is the one.
> I understand from people on this list that the Cross
> stylus us even better,
> but it won't fit on your Newt.
>

> Robert Benschop

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...