Re: [NTLK] NPDS question

From: Christopher M Richmond (crichmond_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 22:02:06 EST

Paul Guyot wrote:

> Please double check that you have nHTTPd 2.042 and NoteServ 2.045.

I have double checked the versions of nHTTPd and NoteServ. They
are the same version as noted above.

> If you still experience this problem, the only way to help me locate
> and fix that bug is a BugTrap log.

I've installed BugTrap on the newton. I then wrote a small Perl
script on my laptop that does the following in a loop 10 times:

        -gets the main WEB page from Newton
        -sleeps 10 seconds

I am able to reproduce the problem after one or two iterations of
the above script. Unfortunately, BugTrap does not seem to catch
the problem, no note is created in the Notepad. However, I watched
the screen and saw the following error pop up:

        Listen CB
        Internet Error 60049

I looked up this error in one of the Newton error databases:

        Errorno: -60049
        Category: Lower-Level Tool Errors

Rather ominous. Any ideas on what else I can do to debug
the problem?

Chris