Re: [NTLK] NPDS question

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 08:56:34 EST

> > Are you serving notes that live on the ATA card? Hrm. This would be my
> > #1 suspect, although Paul might have a different opinion.
>
>No. All notes are being served from the internal store.

Additionally, someone is successfully serving notes from his ATA card
(don't know who, though).

Chris, your problem is coming from the endpoint communications (at a
much higher level than storage or whatever). There was a bug in the
TCP server with -16013 showing up (it means that the client
disconnected), but I fixed it on 09/07/2000. Now, this exception is
caught and required actions are taken.

Please double check that you have nHTTPd 2.042 and NoteServ 2.045.
If you still experience this problem, the only way to help me locate
and fix that bug is a BugTrap log.

FYI, since the latest series of releases, NPDS is particularly stable
here. The watcher rarely restarts my Newton (while before, it used to
restart it at least once a night).

Paul

--
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/