Re: [NTLK] (Lord of the Rings) in Newton Book format

From: PaulMmn (PaulMmn_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2001 - 22:16:05 EST

PLEASE check your lawbooks. AFAIK, "Fair Use" does NOT permit you to
make a copy of a book! If you check the copyright notice, most
(modern) notices specificy mention that no copy can be made,
including and electronic retrieval system, etc. etc.

--Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn_at_ix.netcom.nospam.com

>OK, I've updated my download page and included a like
>to Tolkien enterprises which still owns the copyright
>and trademark for LOTR and FOTR.
>Fair use says that you are allowed to make a copy of
>the book for your own personal use.

*snip*