Re: [NTLK] Error mesage 494075864??

From: Japecan_at_aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 02:05:03 EST

Does anyone know what this error message is? I got it while I was backing up
my information on my MP2100 to a 32MB Flashlite 100 card. I just checked the
Newton OS Error Database, which is real cool thanks Ed web/gadget guru, and
nothing was listed. Also it did back up the information from 1965 in use to
1972, so I think the information that I had was saved,various notes and
Quicken entries. I am on the digest so I will be able to check the answer if
any on the next upload. TIA.

Japecan_at_aol.com