Re: [NTLK] Error mesage 494075864??

From: Japecan_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 23:09:56 EST

It might... there's really no way to know exactly what the problem is from
the error message.  It could be your card slot - have you tried the other
one?  Another card?

  Victor,

  Thanks for the reply and Yes I have tried different slot and the card will
give me the same error message and when I do put in another card it read is
fine. Therefore I think you are right. I also tried to use it in my MP130
and get the same error message. It was working for about I month with no
issues unitl lately. Thanks for your time and help. This is such a good
forum to get questions answered.

  Japecan_at_aol.com