Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V1 #309

From: Marco Mailand (newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2001 - 06:16:59 EST

eric engle wrote:
> Note that I am only interested in freeware tools.
I think that you'll find Newton Book Maker and/or Newton Press on the CD's
I've sent you. They both are free where NewtonPress is very easy to use but
NBM is more difficult and has more possibilities and requires NTK book
compilation.

> Happy to make scads of newton books if I can also just
> as easily make scads of palm books.
I think as soon as you retyped/OCRed the texts into an ASCII-file you're
done automatically for either platform. BTW, I got a Palmtoy and would
appreciate a link to a Palmbook but I'm too lazy to search for it. Someone
else?

--
With best regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand http://slsbd.psi.ch/timing