[NTLK] FS: UMP 2000 Package

From: James W. Bethel (jimbethel9_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 11:34:45 EST

FS: MP 2000/2100 Package
I am interested in selling my Apple upgraded Newton MP 2000/2100 with
accessories as a package. I will not sell items individually.

 I would judge the condition of my Newton to be a near mint 9/10. There are
no scratches on the always protected screen. All the parts are intact. I
keep it in a Newton Glove case.

 Software included: I have the Apple MP software CD's and floppies (Windows
and Mac). Additional disks include PaperPak, Quick Names Pro, Dateman,
SuperNotePad, Notion, NewtCase, Fitaly and some downloaded
shareware/freeware. I have all the manuals and instruction sheets and a
package of NuShields and WriteRight screen protectors.

 Hardware: Keyboard and case, 2 dongles and cables, US Robotics Sportster
33.6 external modem, Megahertz 14.4 PCMCIA data/fax modem card, Panache
stylus and Cross DigitalWriter, Handstand case (holds keyboard and Newton in
place creating a mini-laptop), 2 rechargeable battaery packs as well as the
battery cage for AA batteries, an Entrega USB to serial adapter and
software, 2MB, 6MB, and 8MB memory cards as well as five 4MB cards, a
Stylewriter II printer with extra cartridge, and finally a Newton ballcap
and keychain.

Price: $600
Money Order/Cashier's Check
Will ship to United States only
Buyer to pay shipping costs

Ilive in San Diego and can be reached via email if there is any interest.

Jim