Re: [NTLK] Newt or PocketPC ? (Previously HWR and smaller screens)

From: Darl Singh (darl_at_xpress.net.nz)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 17:17:06 EST

Fair call - although us locals down under have always had this problem :-)
I could state that its only become highlighted since US users started having
these issues - but thats probably classed as trolling!
Its only an issue when trying to sync to other apps - if yr Newt is yr
*only* PIM, most of the workarounds are adequate.

Cheers
-D