[NTLK] Dates repeating until next year

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 17:05:25 EST

Folks, I just discovered a weird-ness.
I am setting up repeating events on my ump2000. One of
the events is a week long and starts December 31st and
ends on January 7th. I set up the task, select
repeating, then select the dates it repeats through.
The shortest length of time available is 2 weeks. I
cannot select a 1 week event! Now...here is the really
really weird part. If I select the two weeks
offered...the end date of the repeating event is the
7th...one week long...yet...the newt says 2
weeks....<insert favorite eerie music here...there's a
signpost up ahead, your next stop; the Newton Zone!>
Ed
web/gadget guru

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...