Re: [NTLK] homemade screen protectors

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Oct 07 2001 - 02:59:24 EDT

I've been using overhead projector sheets for ages now, hated the
WriteRights and Barriers were discontinued at the time
(and revived in a better form by NuShield, of course)

Get about a month out of each, and more month of the time but that's only
because I'm too lazy to replace them in time, so often I end up with a
totally fogged up screen before I change.

Ads two interesting reactions though, my own delight when my Newt is
suddenly totally visible again and from other people, especially Newton
users; "Oh my god, what have you done to your screen !!!"

Robert Benschop