Re: [NTLK] Platform crap...

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 00:03:52 EST

OK, I partially agree with this one. While I agree
that the Newton *IS* a really cool piece of tech, I
use the Newton despite it's heritage. I use the Newton
because it works for me. As we all know, I've tried
them all and I mean *really* tried them all! I still
have most of them sitting around gathering dust (just
acquired another 120...a coworker was throwing it away
and saw I was using my 2000u, and said if I wanted it.
Well, sure, why not...(well, in hind sight, why? I got
two already...) so now I got three! Oh well, it's
small and perhaps the wife won't notice the extra
one...
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- R Pickett <emerson_at_hayseed.net> wrote:

> or to one company and
> deliver.
> >
> > Isn't what everybody *HERE* is trying to do by
> continuing to use their
> > Newton????????
>
> Not me.
>
> I like the Newton because it's a very cool piece of
> tech.
>
> I like the newton DESPITE the brand and company that
> spawned it.
>
> Your mileage may vary.
>
> --
> R Pickett The people that once bestowed
> commands, consulships,
> Hayseed Networks legions, and all else, now
> meddles no more and longs
> emerson_at_hayseed.net eagerly for just two things --
> bread and circuses.

=====
note: This does not constitute a sig file...