Re: [NTLK] A few real Newton questions...

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 20:14:31 EST

On Thu, 8 Nov 2001 NDCHEG1_at_aol.com wrote:

> First off, glad you are staying. I felt like leaving too and am glad
> the noise has gone down. Give 'em hell when it gets too childish
> again.
>
> Any way digest version can list all the message subjects? Many get
> missed at top, and when things get too off topic, it's our only way of
> seeing if there's noise, or an important ATA update, or waba, or
> whatever. (Paul.. take care of school and self.. we'll be waiting when
> you get back to us!)

eCartis 1.0.0 (what Listar was renamed to, and the software the list runs
on) is going to be released soon, and I'm waiting for that release before
upgrading. As of now, I only know of two problems:

-Subject headings in Digests (not sure if this is fixed)
-Horrible characterset/quoted-printable/character encoding (should be
fixed when 1.0.0 hits)

Any one else notice anything? Mail me *off-list* if you have and I'll
pass it along for the eCartis people to chew on.